Friday, January 14, 2011

Update

[NOTE: This was written on Thursday January 13, 2011]

Hey Beauties!

This isn't going to be a long post because I am reading for my Ethnobotany class. I wanted to come and give you an update about how Boarding School and my new regimen are going.

Well I haven't been moisturizing and sealing as often as I would like. Even though the semester just started, school is getting in the way of my healthy hair journey; I now need to find a balance for everything.

I have been drinking water and tea, but i haven't worked out this week. Hopefully I'll be able to tomorrow night.

As for my regimen, last night was the first cowash. While I was washing my hair it felt so soft. I am absolutely loving VO5 Moisture Milks Strawberries and Cream. I'm addicted to the smell and want to eat it every time I open the bottle. I used my Cantu Shea Butter Leave-in, sealed with Hair Plus Natural Product Oil, did a wet bun, wrapped my hair in a satin cap and went to sleep. When I woke up this morning my har was still a little damp so I took the bun down to let it finish air drying.

Then I did my protective style for the day. I made a French braid from the top of my left ear to the bottom right of my head. I made a side fishtail pony with some tracked hair and curled my bang on the lowest setting. It looks very cute and I will most likely bee leaving it in for the next few days.



Good night ladies and be good.
.+'PeaceLoveHarmony'+,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be respectful to everyone.

Online Marketing
Add blog to our directory.