Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Goals

Hello Beauties!

How are all of you doing? I hope well.

I want to tell you about a few goals that I set for myself to complete within the next couple of months. I never really set goals in the past and I think that is the reason why I have yet to reach my ultimate hair length. My first hair goal is to reach collar bone length by my next relaxer, which will be in march. That will end up being 3 months of growth so if all goes well I should grow about 1.5 inches. My second goal is to finally reach or be very close to APL by June 2011. That hopefully is enough time.

To reach my goals what will I be doing? Well I will of course be moisturizing and sealing my hair daily and wraping my hair at night. On the days I wear my hair down I will moisturize with my Cantu Shea butter leave in. On the days I wear a bun, which are usually after my cowash days, I will moisturize with just water by damp bunning. The oil I will be sealing my hair with is Hair Plus Natural Product Oil. This product along with its pomade comes directly from Haiti so I don't know if any of you ladies will be able to by it. I will use a mixture of the Hair Plus Natural Product Pommade, the Oil, and Sesame Oil to oil my scalp and massage it in at least 3 times a week. I will also continue to use my regimen until I reach a point where there is too much new growth or I feel as if I should tweek it a little bit.


Good Night!!

.+'PeaceLoveHarmony'+.

2 comments:

  1. Cantu Shea butter leave in - I am an African-American woman with very short natural hair with no chemicals. I've been trying different products to style my hair and define my natural curl pattern. Cantu works wonders! After washing my hair, I apply Cantu Shea Butter Leave-in Conditioner, and it brings out my natural curls and leaves my hair so shiny and healthy looking. It doesn't make my hair hard like gels often do. And it doesn't take much to achieve the look I want since my hair is so short. One thing I have noticed is that if you use TOO much of it, or have too much other product residue in your hair, it can cause a white residue in your hair that is not cute. Ha. So, make sure you don't use too much. Just experiment with it and see what works for you before knocking it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shea Butter: Thank you for the comment. I'm also using the Cantu Shea Butter Leave-in, but I'm not natural. I really like it. And I have noticed the white residue it leaves, but only when I am putting my hair into a pony tail. When that happens I lightly use the edge of my brush to distribute it.

    ReplyDelete

Please be respectful to everyone.

Online Marketing
Add blog to our directory.