Thursday, January 6, 2011

Boarding School is officially in session!

It is the official start of Boarding School Spring 2011. You can find all the information regarding this challenge on the Challenge Page. When the challenge has officially ended you will be able to find the information here.

I'm sorry excited for this challenge. I think it is exactly what I needed to get back on my HHJ! Like I said this morning, I needed to find some type of inspiration and I did. It was an old challenge on Hairlista called the Long Hair Academy. This inspired me to create my very own challenge that would be easy enough for me to do but at the same time give me great results. I guess you can say the Long Hair Academy is the big sister to Boarding School, lol.

Since this is my first challenge, and first time being Head Mistress, I know there are a lot that I can improve on for the fall semester. I hope you all join and we have a wonderful journey together.
-------------------------------------------------------
As part of the challenge we are supposed to moisturize and seal daily. So today I just did a damp bun and allowed my hair to air dry fully. Now I am going to take down my bun to oil and massage my scalp for about 10 minutes. When finished I will put it back into a bun and put on my satin cap so my hair is protected while lounging around the house. If I need to leave the house for any reason my hair will already be done.

~~PèÂçĚ, ŁoVë, and HãŘmØňÝ~~
Photo Credit: jlbruno via photopin cc

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be respectful to everyone.

Online Marketing
Add blog to our directory.