Wednesday, January 5, 2011

What Did I Do?

Hey beauties!

How are you doing? I'm doing fine. I actually just left the house and am out running a few errands with my mom and then going to Dazzling practice. Dazzling is the dance team at my church.

All I did today was moisturize my hair with S-curl let it air dry and then put it in a messy/puffy bun. My phone doesn't take clear pictures so i might not be able to add one, so instead I'll explain what I did.
1. Make a pony tail.
2. Separate the hair into four or more sections.
3. Use a bobby pin to pin each section down as if you creating a pin curl.
The end result should be a hallow bun that bounces back when you push on it.
~~PèÂçĚ, ŁoVë, and HãŘmØňÝ~~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be respectful to everyone.

Online Marketing
Add blog to our directory.