Thursday, January 27, 2011

New Plan

Last night I had rehearsals from 9:30 pm - 11:30 pm, and when I got back to my apartment I was so exhausted. So that is why I didn't co-wash my hair last night. This morning I decided that I was just going to not co-wash this week and wait till Saturday to do my full wash, but my hair had other plans. When I got back from a meeting my scalp was itching so bad and my hair looked so ugh! I can't even explain how it looked. It just didn't look nice. So then I just did my co-wash today. I decided to detangle my hair with a pik because I feel like I had enough new growth that a regular wide tooth comb wouldn't do much use and my hair would end up dangled while washing. As I was washing I realized that my hair may have come to the point where I need to start washing in sections because it tangled up a bit. Nothing serious but I am not going to wait till my hair starts to matte up before I start washing in sections. That is going to take a lot of time from my "not enough time in the world" life but my hair needs it.

Good night Ladies!

.+'PeaceLoveHarmony'+.

Photography Credit: Hello Turkey Toe via photopin cc

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be respectful to everyone.

Online Marketing
Add blog to our directory.