Monday, February 14, 2011

Protective Style

Hello my beautiful ladies!!!

As you know I am participating in my Boarding School Challenge. And as part of this challenge I decided to wear my hair in protective style for the rest of this month. I made a wig using Sensationnel Premium Too hair and I think it came out very nice.

This wig is a great protective style because I will be able to remove it daily and moisturize my hair and scalp. It will also be a lot easier to do because my hair is in cornrows. The only difficult part would be washing my hair while in the braids because I have never done that before. I want to keep my hair like this until around the second week of March because that is when I have spring break and will be going home. That is when I will decide if I will be getting a relaxer or wearing another wig. But first, we will see how this current month will go.

For the regimen I will be using check out the Regimen Page.

.+'PeaceLoveHarmony'+.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be respectful to everyone.

Online Marketing
Add blog to our directory.