Friday, February 18, 2011

9 Weeks Post Relaxer

Hello Ladies!

Today makes me 9 weeks post relaxer. This past week I measured my new growth but my hair is still in braids under this wig, so the measurements may not be completely accurate. When I redo my braids I will take more precise measurements.

Two months of growth and my hair is shy of 1 inch. So this means that I should have grown out the trim I got in December. Hopefully my hair is back to the length it was before all the split ends and 1-inch cut. I am very proud of my hair right now!!

But at the same time I am so disappointed in myself. I haven't totally been sticking to my Boarding School Schedule. I have been slacking on water and haven't exercised. I know, I know! As Head Mistress I should be on top of everything but exams and studying is just getting in the way. School is getting in the way of the health of my hair, so I need to simplify my regimen even more. I am planning on changing some of the products I use, but I'm still doing research on what exactly I want. I just may go back to using many of the products I did at the very start of my journey.

At that time my hair seemed to love those products more than it does the products I use now. I just feel as if I am at a plateau, another reason why I restarted my Healthy Hair Journey. I need to find products that my hair likes and not just use what many of the other girls are using. Trial and Error.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be respectful to everyone.

Online Marketing
Add blog to our directory.