Thursday, February 10, 2011

Update: Supplements

Hey Beauties!!!

How are all of you doing this wonderful morning? I hope well! I'm just very tired with a lot to do today, but I wanted to give you a quick update.

I didn't cowash my hair last night because I straightened it over the weekend and my hair seemed to not be breaking and shedding as much as it was in the past so I didn't want to jinx that. But my scalp felt so dry and thirsty that I had to cowash this morning. I used my normal V05 Moisture Milks, but for my final rinse I used my Cantu Shea Butter Conditioner. That was because my hair felt striped and very dry. I'm not sure why it feels that way when washing, I think I might need to get new products.

I detangled with my jilbere shower comb as  I moisturized and sealed my hair with my Cantu Shea Butter Leave-in and my Hair Plus Natural Product Oil. Strands of hair were breaking so I absolutely know I am at the point where my hair needs to go away. Over the weekend I will be cornrowing my hair and wearing a wig for the rest of the month.

New topic: Two days ago I went to Walmart and bought some supplements. As you know I posted about MSM and its benefits and now I have it. I bout the Spring Valley brand that is 1000 mg. I only took 1000 mg the first day and 2000 mg yesterday. I also bought One A Day Women's because I know my body is lacking in Vitamins and minerals. I don't get enough because I am always studying and don't really eat the way I should. So this will give the the essentials that my body needs and hopefully give me a boost of energy.

Hair Supplements, MSM, Multivitamins, Supplements for Hair

.+'PeaceLoveHarmony'+.

2 comments:

  1. HI SWEETNESS,
    MY NAME IS MARY AND I JUST WANTED TO TELL YOU
    I HAVE BEEN FOLLOWING YOUR PROGRESS. MY HAIR IS BLONDE, AND TO THE MIDDLE OF MY BACK. I HAVE NEVER DONE ANYTHING SPECIAL TO GET IT TO GROW FAST, BUT I DO WANT IT TO LOOK HEALTHY. IM GOING TO TRY THE MSN, MAINLY BECAUSE IM ON ALOT OF MEDICATIONS AND I FEEL DEPLETED. THANKS FOR BLOGGING. YOUR SIGHT WAS VERY HELPFUL.
    HUGGLES
    MARY

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Mary.
    I'm happy that my blog has helped you. But because you are currently taking a lot of medications I feel like it would be best to ask your physician if it would be fine for you too take any supplements. I don't won't the MSM to interfere with what is being prescribed to you. If you are not able to take MSM then eat more foods that contain Sulfur. In time it should give you the same effect as the MSM supplements.

    ReplyDelete

Please be respectful to everyone.

Online Marketing
Add blog to our directory.