Friday, August 3, 2012

July 2012 Hair Calendar

[Click to Enlarge]
Key:
AD = Air Dry
AD-SM = Air Dry Scarf Method
AlO = Almond Oil
DC = Deep Condition
MS = Moisturize and Seal
NSC = No Sleeping Cap
SC = Sleeping Cap
SSF = Sta-Sof-Fro
Womens 1AD = Women's One-A-Day multivitamins


Here is the first Hair Calendar. In the upcoming months I will be changing the format of the calendar to find out which will be easier to read and follow.

Looking back at July I see that I could have done much better with my hair. I should have taken my vitamins more consistently as well as not allow school to make me sleep without a sleeping cap. That is why I am giving myself a C for July 2012. For August my goals are to take my vitamins daily, wrap my hair when I'm not doing anything, and moisturize and seal daily.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be respectful to everyone.

Online Marketing
Add blog to our directory.