Friday, August 10, 2012

Butter To My Bread

Hello Healthy Hair Seekers!

I have finally found the butter to my bread ..... well in the case of healthy hair. You may know that I am currently transitioning to texlaxed hair so I have different textures of hair that can become very difficult to handle. As we all know breakage is the enemy to long healthy hair so we try to avoid it like the plague, but that can be extremely hard with transitioning hair.

On and off I've tried a new mixture for my deep conditioning process and every time my hair easy to detangle when compared to the wash days when I didn't use it. My deep conditioning mixture consists of Main 'n Tail Conditioner, LeKair Cholesterol Plus, and most recently Castor Oil.


I absolutely love this!!! My hair feels so good afterward and both my comb and brush run through my hair so easily cause the least amount of breakage/shedding that I've ever had. This will be staying in my regimen!

If you end up trying this out, leave me a comment with your experience. Both the good and the bad are welcomed.





If you would like to purchase these products online. (Both types of Castor Oil are included below):

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be respectful to everyone.

Online Marketing
Add blog to our directory.