Thursday, August 16, 2012

Break Time

Hello Readers!

I have decided to take a short break for rest of August and possibly some of September. I am currently in the process of moving multiple times and starting the Fall School Semester so things are very hectic at the moment. I don't not have the time effectivley for my hair at the moment. I will still be doing the basics like washing and moisturizing, but I won't be doing it as often as I would like. Also my new installment of the Monthly Calendars will be put on pause as well.

Still come by the blog and read older posts that I'm sure will be helpful in some way. Whenever I do find any interesting hair videos or articles I'll share them will you all during my break so be sure to check those out as well.

Bye for now!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be respectful to everyone.

Online Marketing
Add blog to our directory.