Monday, May 2, 2011

Schools Out!!!

Boarding School Spring 2011 is over!!!! Since no one officially enrolled there is no one on the Starz List or Dean's List. I decided that I will be changing some of the rules for the Summer 2011 Semester of Boarding School. Stay tuned to find out.

Saturday I will be getting a relaxer so my results for this Challenge and using my regimen.

As of right now it's summer. Let your hair down and enjoy it. Classes will start again in 3 weeks. The official start date will be posted soon.

For all those who participated but did not enroll you are all winners for taking the initiative in taking care of your hair!

.+'PeaceLoveHarmony'+.

Photo Credit: jlbruno via photopin cc

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be respectful to everyone.

Online Marketing
Add blog to our directory.