Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Scissor Happy


Today I am 19 weeks 4 days post relaxer. At the moment I have the urge to chop my hair off. I have approximately 2 inches of new growth so I would have an itsy bitsy fro. While taking my yarn twists out my new growth felt so soft and moisturized, but after my wash it feels so hard. Just like a steel scouring pad
I seriously thought I would have been able to scrub a pan clean with my hair. But besides that I still love it. My curls looked defined. I know that it is just an impulse at the moment and I will probably regret chopping my hair off in the end so I am just going to hold off on that until I give it much more thought. I need to plan out what I will do once I do decide to go natural. I have to find products that will be able to cater to the needs of my hair, but until then I will rock my relaxed look with confidence and pride.

I LOVE MY HAIR!!!!

'PeaceLoveHarmony'+.
 
 

Photo Credit: Jon Díez Supat via photopin cc

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be respectful to everyone.

Online Marketing
Add blog to our directory.