Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Reply: Worst Hair Experience Thus Far!!!! :(

I was reading through my old posts and found an entry that I forgot to reply back. I talked about how my hair was really dirty and the dirt was getting on my face, or so I thought it was dirt. It was actually the hair color I put in right before getting my sew-in. Before I got the sew-in my hair was brown, but the way I wanted my hair to be done my real hair had to be black. I wanted to have black hair with red tracks at the bottom. So in order to have that style I had to dye my hair back to black. I bought bigen oriental black and it was such a pretty color and very dark. I followed the directions exactly, but I guess because I got the sew-in the same day as the color there might have still been residue from the color. I know that when you color your hair it starts to fade so that might have been the case. I didn't give my hair enough time to remove the excess color. Well now I feel much better knowing that my hair actually wasn't that dirty, but it annoys me that it was the bigen that was running down my face.

I'm not sure if I'll use it again. If I need to make my hair black again I think I'll just buy a rinse, and I'll only use the bigen if I want it to be a permanent thing.

~~PèÂçĚ, ŁoVë, and HãŘmØňÝ~~

Original Post

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be respectful to everyone.

Online Marketing
Add blog to our directory.