Friday, December 17, 2010

Relaxer Day

Hey beauties!

Today was my relaxer day!! It went pretty well. The relaxer I use is Dr. Miracle and my mother is the one who usually puts it in for me. For some reason she was in a hurry while she was relaxing my hair, neither one of us knows why. Because of that she accidentally put the relaxer all through my hair and I was so afraid that it would over process my relaxed ends, but I still let the relaxer stay in for the recommended time. I don't think that my hair got over processed, so I'm very pleased right now with the results. I think it looks really nice and I love that my hair has grown.

Looking back at where I started and where I am now, I am just amazed! Never would I ever thought that my hair would be this length! Now I just can't wait 'till I get to my goal length!!!!


P.S. I can't stop smelling my hair!! It smells so good because of the protein conditioner I used. I'm really liking Silicon Mix Proteina de Perla (Pearl's Protein) but I want to use it a few more times to see how my hair is liking this new protein treatment. But right now I'm REALLY liking it!! Also I will soon be putting up my new post relaxer regimen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be respectful to everyone.

Online Marketing
Add blog to our directory.