Friday, May 11, 2012

Site Undergoing Construction.

Hey beauties!

I'm getting ready to start reconstructing this blog because there are a few changes I want to make. I'll be changing the banner along with some of the pictures posted within the blog posts. The background and color scheme will changing to help make the site more appropriate. Also if I find any previous posts that are either obsolete or irrelevant they will be deleted.

I still want the focus of this blog to be about the health of my hair, but I have decided that I want to post more about hair knowledge. If you remember I wrote about the benefits of sulfur for hair when I was deciding whether or not I wanted to start taking MSM supplements. The post was an informative one which included in-text citations from articles that I read. This allowed for all of you refer to the actual articles that I got my information so you knew that I wasn't making things up. Posting more about hair knowledge will be an easier way of allowing all of us to understand more about our hair.

There may or may not be more alterations involved. If I feel those possible alterations may affect the readers of this blog then I will post about them, if not then those changes will take into effect without prior notice. Please bear with me as I make these changes. Thank you all for your coorperation.

Be Loved with Happy Hair!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be respectful to everyone.

Online Marketing
Add blog to our directory.