Friday, May 25, 2012

Patra Braid Prep (Regimen)

Hey Beauties!

I hope you Friday started well!!

I am currently putting in Jumbo Braids that I will be naming Patra. I think they are actually called Patra Braids but I'm just going to call the hairstyle Patra. I actually stopped braiding my hair so I can tell you how I prepped my hair for the braids.

Steps
1. Shampoo (repeat until lather)
2. Conditioner
3. Detangle under running water with Shower Comb
4. Protein Treatment (1-2 minutes)
5. Deep Conditioning Treatment (LeKair Cholesterol + Mane and Tail Conditioner)
6. Rinse with Cold water
7. Apply Leave-in conditioner
8. Scarf method (not necessary, I just had somewhere to go before I could actually start braiding my hair yesterday)
9. Wrap hair in a microfiber towel and let air dry.
10. When mostly dry spray ApHogee Keratin and Green Tea Restructurizer
11. Moisturize and Seal hair (sections)
12. Detangle (sections)



When my hair is done I'll post pictures on how it looks. So far I like it but we shall see once I get to the top of my head.
~* Be Loved with Happy Hair! *~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be respectful to everyone.

Online Marketing
Add blog to our directory.