Monday, July 25, 2011

Hair Update

Hey Beauties!

For the past month I've had my hair in crochet twist. I love the look and am constantly getting compliments. Everyone thinks it's either my real hair or that I'm dreading up my hair. And for 11 weeks post I have a decent amount of new growth. I'll actually post a picture of my hair in a few weeks when I get my hands on a better camera.

I haven't really been following a regimen since having these twist in. All I've been doing it oiling my scalp with either Castor Oil or Coconut Oil when needed and spritzing my new growth whenever needed. I've run out of my MSM supplements and noticed that my new growth is extremely hard. I know it's not dry but it feels that way, but I guess it's because that is the natural texture of my hair. The MSM supplements really did change my hair texture but for the better.

This past Friday I washed the top part of my hair because I felt like I had a lot of build up. It is also the easiest to clean because that is were the individual twist are located. The rest of my hair is in a zigzag pattern and the twist are crocheted into the braids. After washing I sprayed my new growth with a mixture of my Garnier Leave-In Conditioner and drinking water. I then sealed it with Coconut Oil.

I can't wait until I can take these twist out and get my relaxer. I feel like I haven't seen my hair since my May relaxer because I have been wearing protective styles almost every day. I have no idea where my hair is right now and maybe that is a good thing.
.+'PeaceLoveHarmony'+.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be respectful to everyone.

Online Marketing
Add blog to our directory.