Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Aloe Vera Pre-Poo

Source
Hey!! Well I'm thinking about buying some Aloe Vera leaves and taking the insides and blending it with Coconut Oil, Olive Oil, or Jojoba Oil. Not sure when I'll be able to buy it because i don't have a car and I'm living in a completely different city from my family because I left for school. If Walmart has Aloe Vera then I'm definitely getting it along with Olive Oil because i know Walmart has it, but if I find Coconut Oil then I'll get that instead. Most likely Jojoba Oil wont be sold at Walmart but if it is then that's my first choice!!!!

Hopefully my mixture will work and not give me any problems. I doubt it would because its all natural and both ingredients are good for hair. I plan on using it as an overnight pre-poo then wash may hair the next morning. Can't wait till i can buy it.

If anyone has already done this, leave a comment telling what type of results you got. Even though everyone doesn't have the same type of hair, your comment will still be helpful.


Edit
Photograph Credit: Food Trails via photo pin cc
[Sorry about the line spacing. I'm trying to fix it but for some reason it is not working]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be respectful to everyone.

Online Marketing
Add blog to our directory.