Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Update

Hey my fellow Hair bloggers!!! Well I'm just putting up an update of how my hair is doing. Its been 1 month, 1 week, and 2 days since my last relaxer and my hair is growing incredibly well. I had maybe 1/3 of an inch of new growth and maybe even more, but that's really only in the middle of my head (T_T) Yeah that's so not cool. But I've been massaging my scalp all the time and instead of scratching out the dirt from the hair when I'm washing, I am massaging it out which i think is really working. I'm so happy that my hair is growing and the new growth isn't as harsh as it usually is. I can actually see some curls in my new growth and its really nice. But yeah, that's my update and I'll be back with some more a later time. I really want to get twist in my hair the end of December and keep them in during my spring term of college (Jan-April/May) but I'll redo then though. Hopefully once a month. I don't know yet, but we'll see because i have to find someone who would do them for me before i leave home again. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be respectful to everyone.

Online Marketing
Add blog to our directory.