Wednesday, November 5, 2008

First Hair Journal Entry

Hey people, this should have actually been my first blog post but I was so excited about writing a blog on President-Elect Barack Obama; it still feels so good saying that, that I had to hold off on this entry.

OK. Well This is the first entry in my Hair Journal. I'm starting in November 2008 to make my hair healthier and longer, and I'm so EXCITED!!!!!

On Saturday, November 1st I went to my Godmother's house and she relaxed my hair, cut it, roller set it, and then wrapped. Yes, yes, i know. So much being done to my hair but it was all worth it. Before the cut my hair was below Shoulder Length and now its above maybe at shoulder length (can't really tell since my ends are still curled). I heard that sitting under a hair dryer when its roller set is way much better than straightening your hair with a straightener and that does make sense. The straightener can get really hot and sometimes it SMELLS like your hair is burning, and most likely it is :( Plus I have way much more volume with the roller set than I'd ever have with a straightener!!! I love it!!! My aunt was like it would be much better to get the roller set than straightening because it would look awesome and she was right. I'm so loving my cut!!!!

My hair is really thick and its type is probably a 4b

Now it's PICTURE TIME!!!


 This is my before shot. I just took out my tracks and my hair was extremely WILD!!!



 This is my hair after my Godmother did all that work. Doesn't it look so nice. I'm in love with it!!!!





 This is my hair the next day after wrapping it the night before. The curls fell so it looks a lot longer now.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be respectful to everyone.

Online Marketing
Add blog to our directory.