Saturday, October 27, 2012

B.I.G. Chop Thoughts

Hey Beauties!

As you know I chopped of all of my hair last week. Thinking about how short my hair is now made me so sad and I absolutely regretted the decision. But now I'm no longer sad. Mainly because I am wearing a wig I made so I don't see my hair, and partially because it's just hair. My hair will grow back!

My leave out seems a lot thicker than before when straightened and I love that. The only thing I really dislike is that my leave out is so short that it's hard to blend properly with the wig. Whenever I find the time I need to straighten my entire head and even out the cut and hopefully that will help with the blending. If my hair decides to work with me this go around then I should be APL again this time next year, but will much fuller and thicker hair!

BRING ON THE HAIR HEALTH!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be respectful to everyone.

Online Marketing
Add blog to our directory.