Thursday, March 10, 2011

Sta-So-SOFT!!!!!


Hey Ladies!!!!

Earlier this week I bought a new product, and may I say I am really liking it. I went to walmart to by some Luster's S-curl but either they were out or not selling it anymore. So instead I had to find a new daily moisturizing spray. I looked at the ingredients to find any product with ingredients close to S-curl and came across Softsheen-Carson Sta-Sof-Fro. The first two ingredients are Water and Glycerin just like S-curl so that was why I chose this. After washing and air drying my hair I sprayed some in, detangled, and then put in some chunky braids. It is three days later and my hair is still soft (even after not sleeping with my satin cap which I know I shouldn't be doing, but since I'm home for spring break I don't have all my hair products and my satin cap is hiding somewhere in my suitcase.)

I am loving how soft my hair is, and the smell is a plus. It has such a clean smell but at the same time has the smell of alcohol but I didn't see any listed in the ingredients. I'll have to research them to see if any of the ingredients are detremental to my hair journey.

Update
Didn't do a true length check but just stretch out some of my hair and it has grown a lot. I love it. I don't want to do an actual length check because if I don't pay attention to how long my hair is I will think it's much shorter than it actually is so that will motivate me to not neglect it. Loving my hair right now and can't wait to see what it will look like once I change my products back to what I was originally using.


PS: Did you get my play on words? "Sta-Sof-Fro" ... "Sta-So-Soft" because my hair got so soft.... HEHE!

1 comment:

  1. Greetings,I too am natural and Sta Sof Fro is great on and for my naptural journey.For me other than the occasional scalp oil massages,that is all I really use.

    ReplyDelete

Please be respectful to everyone.

Online Marketing
Add blog to our directory.