Thursday, March 26, 2009

Breakage!! T_T

Oh My Goodness!!! I don't know what is up with my hair right now!!! I started moisturizing my hair and sealing it tonight before I went to bed and was massaging and scalp grease in and then I started wrapping my hair. For some odd reason i had so much hair just breaking. It was not shedding. My hair was actually breaking and these were some long strands. I really don't know why my hair is breaking like this. My hair must be weak from something but I don't know what. I did a protein deep conditioner on Saturday for 15 minutes and moisturized and sealed my hair. I didn't do them excessively but something is severely wrong and I need to find out, but I don't know how??? When I wash my hair this Saturday I will not use any heat except for when I'm applying the Protein Deep Conditioner. I will let my hair air dry and then all next week I'll bun it. Hopefully this puts the breakage at bay. If i stays in a bun all week then i don't have to comb through my hair and it will be stronger. I'll moisturize my scalp and hair every other day and maybe that'll help. I really hope it helps. Please give me some advice on what else I can do. I'm so afraid that I'm going to lose all the progress I made and that my hair will go back to it's unmanageable ways again.

Hair Please Don't Do That!!! I Am Begging You With All My Heart!!!!!!!!!!!!

photo credit: wwarby via photopin cc

2 comments:

  1. Do you deep treat with heat after the protein? Maybe try a deep conditioning hair mask with heat for 30-60 minutes every week or two weeks. I hate breakage :(
    Does you hair always do this after protein? Diet changes? Drinking water? Weather? There are many factors but I would try deep moisturizing treatments with heat first. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Naturally Leslie: Yeah i do deep condition with protein. My momz tell me that I had all this breakage because i stretched my relaxer for 4 months. (That reminds me i have to update my Ticker. It probably says its been like 5 months since my relaxer, but i just got one last month.) So I kept my hair in a pony tail for a week so I don't pull at it with my comb because that could have been the reason too. Well I have tracks in right now (I have to post sum pics) so I have to take care of it even more. I just think my hair was really weak from having braids in for 2 months so i don't think ill be streatching for 4 months again. The longest I'll probably do is 12-15 weeks, but i did have a lot of growth though and that's always good.

    Well thanx for the advice. I'll try that when I take these out. But where do i find a conditioning hair mask or can I make my own and how do i do that?

    ReplyDelete

Please be respectful to everyone.

Online Marketing
Add blog to our directory.