Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Update- Braids

Hey beauties!!!

Sorry for not giving an update on my hair lately. Well right now I have braids in. I got them done on Saturday January 3, 2009, and I really like them. Well its only been 2 weeks and the parts are already disappearing, which is making me really happy because that means my hair is growing. Hopefully by the time I take these out next month, my hair grew almost 2 inches because right now I'm 11 weeks and 4 days post relaxer and next month with make it about 4 months without a relaxer. I remember reading that hair grows about 1/2 an inch every month.

I'm writing this entry on my phone so I will add pictures of my hair later.

~~PèÂçĚ, ŁoVë, and HãŘmØňÝ~~

2 comments:

  1. How do you take care of them? I'm planning on getting braids too to help make my transition easy but I'm having a hard time trying to figure out how to take care of my hair while in braids.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dasia: Well i actually wrap my hair with my satin scarf each night, at least I try. I also grease my scalp with Activilong. It's this french brand of hair products that my aunt told me about. It's supposed to grew out the hair, but I recently just started using it. I'm using the Castor Oil one but I have some of the Jojoba Oil one in the same jar. It's almost done because my aunt gave me hers to keep and I had to take some of my mom's when I went back home during Christmas break, so that's why im not greasing my scalp every night. Well after I put it in I just massage it into my scalp and my scalp and hair doesn't feel oily so I feel like I can put it in everyday, but it might be different for you. I'll post up a picture of the Activilong jar so you know what it is if you don't. They recently started selling it at the Hair Store near my moms house so that's how i got it.

    ReplyDelete

Please be respectful to everyone.

Online Marketing
Add blog to our directory.