Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Updated Cowash Technique

Hey Beauties!

I recently updated the way of do my cowashes because I have been using different products. I've used this technique twice now and I am really enjoying the results. After a few more cowashes I'll be able to tell you if there is a difference in my hair's moisture/protein balance.
***********************************************************************************

Products and Tools
1. V05 Conditioner
2. Mane and Tail Conditioner
3. LeKair Cholesterol
4. Jilbere Shower Comb
5. Optional: Denmen Brush
  • I'm actually using a a Conair that is very similar to the Denmen. I removed the bristles from the brush so that there is only 4 rows of bristles. I did this so that it would reduce the chance of breakage. 

Steps
1. Use V05 conditioner to wash hair clean, make sure to massage in a circular motion underneath the hair. Do this step at least twice.
2. During last rinse use shower comb to detangle under running water.
3. Apply LeKair Cholesterol and Mane and Tail Conditioner to hair and let sit for at least 5 minutes. Do not massage hair vigorously because you will cause tangles that that need to be combed out again.
4. Optional: Use Conair/Denmen brush to detangle roots only. [I am transitioning to texlaxed hair so my roots do tangle up a bit while washing.]
5. If ends tangle up again use shower comb to detangle under running water. Add more conditioner if need be.
6. Pat hair dry with a towel.
7. Apply small amount of V05 conditioner to hair.
8. Use scarf method to lay down edges.
9. Place hair in a microfiber towel and air dry.


Results
So far I absolutely LOVE the results. My hair feels so soft afterwards! The detangling process after apply the LeKair Cholesterol and the Mane and Tail Conditioner is so much easier now. The comb glides so much better through my hair.
~* Be Loved with Happy Hair! *~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be respectful to everyone.

Online Marketing
Add blog to our directory.