Monday, May 28, 2012

Patra Braids

Patra Braids, Chunky Braids, Long BraidsHello Beauties!

My braids are finally done!! YAY!!

It took me approximately two days to do them but that was only because I really didn't want to continue once I got to the top of my head. I've gotten complements on them so they look nice even though it was my first time actually doing my entire end full of braids with synthetic hair. (I've done it with yarn and that is so much easier!) I tried sealing the ends by dipping them in hot water but that didn't work. If any of you know how seal braids let me know because I've never had to do that so I have no idea how.

My scalp is feeling a bit dry, so today I plan on spritzing it and sealing with my sulfur oil. Sometime soon I will be posting what regimen I will try to follow for the time that I have my hair in these braids. Then later down the road I would like to do a review/update on how my hair is holding up, whether or not I like the style, and if I will do this style again.

~* Be Loved with Happy Hair! *~



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be respectful to everyone.

Online Marketing
Add blog to our directory.