Thursday, May 19, 2011

French Twist Out

Hey beauties!!

How are all of you doing? Well I hope.

My hair was feeling a bit dry so I decided to cowash yesturday and instead of doing a damp bun I decided to do a twist out and I really love the results!!!! But before I get into my protective style I wanted to tell you that I bought 3 new products yesturday: LeKair Cholesterol, Garnier Fructis Leave-in Conditioning Cream, and Castor Oil.

The past week I also bout a jar of Organic Extra Virgin Coconut Oil. I absolutely love the smell and it makes me want to eat it!!!!! I leave the jar in the freezer bu I don't have to deal with defrosting it all the time because I put some in a small jar and leave that in my bathroom so it has liquified and is much easier to use.

Now on to my Protective Style. I've decided to call it the "French Twist Out." It is basically a Twist Out with a French Braid. I really love this style and I will be doing it more often. This protective style along with the method used during my Co-wash was the first time I've done it. I want to document every step of the way in my Healthy Hair Journey, whether good or bad, so that is why I made a video.

.+'PeaceLoveHarmony'+.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be respectful to everyone.

Online Marketing
Add blog to our directory.